domenica 31 maggio 2009

ORECCHIETTE WITH PEPPERS AND MUSHROOMS


Ingredients: 500g of orecchiette, 1 yellow pepper, 200g of cream (used for cooking), 50g of tomato sauce, 1 onion, 50g of extra virgin oil, 50g of Parmesan, 50g of tuna.

Method: in a frying pan, brown the onion and the thinly-sliced pepper and tuna. Add the tomato sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes and add the cream at the end. In a separate pot, boil the orecchiette for 5 minutes, drain them and add them to the frying pan with all the ingredients. Sauté everything for approximately 4 minutes, add Parmesan and serve it . In the picture there isn't the pepper, but just tomatoes...

5 commenti:

  1. It sounds wonderful!!! I wish I could see it! Can we see pictures of your wonderful recipes??

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao! Thank you for inviting me to your blog! I know I am going to like it and I hope we have fun reading each other's recipes. Yours are nice and easy...the best! We want to visit Italy soon as my husband is Italian and he wants to see it.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Bunny; Just to show the orecchiette, I find this picture where there is just mushroom and tomatoes and not pepper! Thank for the advise!

    @Linda: I hope you will come to Italy soon and for this reason I hope you will find a good accomodation on my www.Italyapartment.it website!Thank-you.

    RispondiElimina
  4. BELLA!!!! We love pictures!!! Thank you!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great post i got a lots of information from here. Thanks for sharing this post with us. If you are looking for Italian Deli in Melbourne then you should visit us

    RispondiElimina